Before creating a new thread please refer to Quickstart guides for Reach and Reach RS.
In case you are creating a thread about an issue it is necessary to provide following information to get help:
- Firmware image and ReachView version.
- Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
- Your step by step actions.
- Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
- If you are reporting an issue with solution, please provide RTKPLOT of observations from rover and base (with all the systems enabled and LLI flag for cycle slips). Instructions can be found here.
- Attach RINEX log files for rover and base. If you prefer to keep them confidential, you can email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the thread. Please note, that in this case, other community members will not be able to help you.
I want to use the export file from survey points project.to geotag images I have taken from the point surveyed and downloaded (as .csv file) ExifTool does metadata reading and writing for images. Is there an easy way to geotag image metadata (use the -geotag ?) using the survey tools export file. Do I need to alter the .csv file format?
At present I have 2 text files. One from ReachView Survey project export (.csv) and another text file extracted from my photos metadata with the commandline app ExifTool. I will have to write a script to merge these two files horizontally based on the dateTime of each photo and the dateTime of each ReachView survey point. Is an awk script the best way
This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.