Subject: Issue with Emlid RS2 iOS Application - Incorrect Point Taken Time

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve encountered an issue with the Emlid RS2 iOS application and I’m seeking some assistance to resolve it.

When I go through my project data using the Emlid RS2 iOS application, I’ve noticed that every point shows the current time instead of the actual time when the point was taken. This is causing a significant problem for my project, as accurate time data is crucial.

I’ve attached a screenshot to illustrate the problem. As you can see, it displays the current time, which is not what I need.

I’ve tried checking the application settings, but I couldn’t find any options related to this issue. Has anyone else encountered this problem or knows of a potential solution? Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Make sure u upgraded to latest firmware.

Its not regarding firmware or physical module. I am remotely using this iOS app to keep an eye on survey team.

Hi Vatsal,

Usually, the objects have the same time in the list if they were imported. You can tap on any point and the app will show that this time is the Import time. This time is shown in the list.

If you’re collecting the points in Emlid Flow directly, you’ll see the Collection time instead.

1 Like