State of SRXL support with Navio2?

Hi,

regarding the Ardupilot documentation there is support for SRXL1 and SRXL2 in ardupilot for some time. Does this mean that it may be used with Navio2 or is it still not possible because of some hardware limitations in the design of this board or missing features in it’s firmware?

kind regards,

Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Welcome to the community forum!

Navio2 supports PPM and SBUS RC input only. Would you mind sharing more details about why you’d like to use SRXL1 and SRXL2 protocols with Navio2?

Hi Liudmilla,

thanks for your feedback! I would like to use SRXL1/2, because i’ve got receivers which support it. Is the fact, that Navio2 does not support SRXL1/2 due to a limitation in it’s hardware design or more like a missing feature in the implemenation of it’s firmware?

As i understand using PPM input would require the usage of some PPM to SBUS(?) converter?

kind regards,

Christoph

Hi Christoph,

SRXL1/2 protocol support requires some additional development, for sure. However, I can’t provide you with any details on this. In the meantime, we don’t have plans to implement it.

PPM input is fully supported by Navio2, so you won’t need to use any converter for it. You can check this docs section for more information.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.