Slow update rate

It is necessary to provide following information to get help:

1. Firmware image and ReachView version.
  2. Detailed problem description. How does observed behaviour differ from the expected one?
  3. Your step by step actions.
  4. Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
  5. If using any additional hardware please provide exact make and model.

Hi, I Have been using the Reach RS for a couple of months now and I have found that I have been able to get reliable information from it. But ever since I have updated the firmware to 2.92 I have experienced a lag in position some time taking up to 10 seconds to catch up to me. Is there any way of rolling back the firmware back to 2.8, as I never experience this issue on that firmware.

I am using a software package called 12D field and running it on a Mesa 2. The correction is by a NTRIP locally set up for the site, below is a copy of all of my setting. I have had no problem in getting a fix it is just the update rate from the Reach RS to the tablet is now very slow. do you have any ideas that I could try to improve this issue or can I roll the firmware back?
Thanks

Hi Daniel,

Please try to change update rate on GNSS settings to 1Hz. We increased the amount of NMEA messages sent, so there is an extra bandwidth requirement. We are working on handling that.

1 Like

Thank for getting back to me will give it a go tomorrow

This topic was automatically closed after 100 days. New replies are no longer allowed.