Sik radio does not allow GPS locks

Hi everyone, I am trying to use sik radio with navio2 and raspberry pi to communicate with my quadcopter from a control station but it somehow interferes with the GPS signal. What can I do to avoid this interference? already try to locate the radio sik as far as possible from the GPS without any improvement

Hi @alvin129012
It’s for the community if you write in English. Then everyone understands, and it only needs to translated once, and not for each user.
Please modify your post, so everyone can benefit from your question.

Hello,

GPS is easy to jam.

I have a 433 mhz Sik radio (3DR). I have a two GPS setup with my Navio2. Emlid GPS antenna is on the frame, second M8N is on a mast.I have a better reception (average 18 versus 15) with the 2nd GPS, but I have no spare mast to move the Emlid antenna.

Telemetry antenna is pointing downward.

Marc

Navio_GPS_Telem

1 Like

Does any effect use aluminum foil as a barrier?

GPS ground plane http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/configuring-autoquad-flightcontroller/gps-groundplane/ could do the work. Do not forget to “ground” the GPS antenna to it.

Marc

Hi @alvin129012,

As @mlebret said correctly, you should use groundplane to avoid interference. You can find all the recommendations by following this link.

Andrew.

do not note improve with the shield what I did was reduce the power of the radio sik

Hi @alvin129012

And it helped?

Yes, I get it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.