Showing No Satellites in Reach RS2

I have had my rs2 for a few months not and it worked flawlessly until two days ago. I noticed that Im getting no data when trying to gather rinex data. I downloaded reach firmware flash last night thinking that would help but I still have a constant “no solution” showing 0 satellites in my reachview app.

Hello Gregory,
Try to let it for an hour in open sky.

this does not seem to be the solution. I should be seeing at least a few satellites as soon as it turns on. In fact normally I get some satellites when sitting indoors.

I understand but sometimes it takes a long time when receivers don’t work for a few months or they are flashed.

Thank you for your suggestion and I hear what you are saying. In my case things don’t add up. I use my rs2 on a weekly bases and all firmware was up to date. so it was odd for it to not work in the first place.

I decided to open it up. Turns out the ceramic GNSS unit is sheared from the PCB board!

Hi Gregory,

I see that you’ve already contacted us via support@emlid.com and sent some additional details regarding the issue. Let’s continue our conversation there not to mix things up.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.