I want to revise my Ground Control Points, but need some inspiration and good ideas. Show me a photo of your GCP targets!
Here are my own findings:
- Ability to securely fix the GCP’s to the ground increases precision (no risk of accidental movement from measurement to flight
- use stiff plates, warping causes inprecision
- use colors not present in the operating environment
- using auto-detectable, auto-recognized targets almost elimates the need for manual placement
- Put a number on it, clearly visible from the drone.