RTKPOST - Processing problem

Good morning,
today, I performed a survey with my REACH RS+.
I just completed post-processing of my data, but things are not working properly. I used my REACH along a straight path, but post-processing gives me as a result a very scattered cloud, located not in correspondence of my path, but in correspondence of the base.
Why is that? How can I solve this issue?
I selected as input files the OBS from the Rover and the other two Rinex files of the base that I downloaded online.
Also, during my survey, I’ve always been in Single mode, never in Fix or Float.

Thank you.

Can you provide the raw-files and reference info for rover and base (height, coordinates etc)?

Sure, but it says that as new user I can’t upload attachments. How can I share the files?

Use wetransfer :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.
This is the link: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free. This folder contains the Rinex files from the Rover and Rinex from the Base downloaded from the web.
These are other informations from the Base:

WGS84 – ETRF2000

• Latitude: 45° 12′ 10.73200″ N
  • Longitude: 09° 08′ 10.10416″ E
  • Ellipsoidal height: 143.626 m

UTM 32N, WGS84 – ETRF2000

• East: 501691.965 m
  • North: 5005508.445 m
  • Ellipsoidal height: 143.626 m
  • Geoidic height: 102.648 m

Your obs file contains no observations, only the header. Can you take a look

You mean the OBS from the Rover, right?
That was the result of RTKCONV processing from these raw files: https://we.tl/t-UIidTY1Qca

Thanks !

It seems that there is no overlap between PAVI obs and your rover obs.

Oh, thanks. Why do you think is that?
Is there a way to solve the problem?

Thank you.

There seems to be no temporal overlap. You need to retrieve the logs from the base station for the correct period during which you made your observations with the rover. There should be twenty-four 1h period files to choose from; you might need more than one to cover the entire observation.

Check the header of your rover RINEX file for the timespan. Time of first and last observations are listed.

1 Like

Hi @e.russo11,

Have you had a chance to try Gabriel’s suggestion? Does it help?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.