RTKPOST not producing output

Hi! I’m a newbie with rtklib. I just have to use it for a project that we were working on.

So… I have some rover data that records every 0.50 secs, and a base data that’s at 1sec for the whole day. The issue is, some of the data produces an output without the interval checked but some don’t. Some of our data will run and say Q1 but won’t have any output unless if I check the interval and set it to 1sec. As I’ve said, I am very new at this and I just don’t understand why this is happening.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Are you able to provide us the raw data for reproduction?

Hello Reine,

Also, it would be useful to know which hardware you used and in what format you logged the data.

Hi there,

Thanks for your replies! If I’m not mistaken, I think they used bad elf and these are in rinex format.
Here’s a link for the files: Sync.com | Control Panel
The first two are the rinex files that were both gathered on July 24th, and the second one is the base station data for the whole day of July 24th in 1sec increments. The first data works without the interval checked and the second one only works if the interval is set to 31secs. Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.