RTKLIB two RTK reference stations (testing)

Its hard to tell without seeing the log from both base and rover.
If you post files i can take a look

Thanks TB,
I’m using two EUREF stations SCOA00FRA and PASA00ESP with these settings. I don’t know how to record logs.

Dave.

3%20demo5%20b29d2018-09-17%2012_08_32-Options

21km baseline is much but shouldnt give your this error. Would think a combination of long baseline,multipath and bad satellite geometry and lack of the same satellite on both base and rover would give this variation
Running this through gnss solution would be a better way imo.
Have your tried running this on Emlids version of RTKnavi?
Edit: Try running with continuous mode, Rec dynamics OFF and 20 degree mask and enable 35 SNR filter and set Frequencies til L1 only. What do you get then?

Not tried Emlids version yet, pretty similar results from the settings you suggested, I was expecting an error of around 3cm not >2M. The constellations seem similar in both locations. Here’s what I’ve got from your settings point 3 is massively different.

You need to sort out fixed values to get real RMS value. What you see now is RMS of all solutions (fix, float single etc)
Ok, so this is one survey period. Do this 3 times with 15-20minutes appart and compare fixed only values from the last three periods

What setting in RTKnavi did you use for base station position?

Ah ok, I understand what you mean, really the wrong thing to do for testing.

You mean this ?

2018-09-17%2013_41_31-Input%20Streams

That was embarrassing - what a dummy I am :roll_eyes:

It’s average single position
2018-09-17%2013_54_01-Options

1 Like

We have all been there, no problem .:sweat_smile:
Now, do three surveys like mention above and then compare fix.

That’s better within ~25mm of each other nicely grouped.
Thanks TB, it just goes to show how important the settings are, and what to expect in the first place rather than assume the first figures are correct.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.