I have a comprehension questions about the RTK-Setup of two old REACH-modules.
- Two REACH-modules (Base and Rover)
- Two 3DR-radios (each with 1 DF13 plug and 1 USB-mini)
- Power-supply of both with USB-Powerbank
I was able to receive the RTK-correction through WiFi from the Base to the Rover. Works perfectly.
Receiving the RTK-correction by using the 3DR-radios.
- Base powered by USB and radio connected by DF13.
- Rover powered by USB and radio connected by DF13.
Both radios have identical settings (baud-rate and net-id). The setting of the baud-rate is set correctly at the REACH-module.
No RTK-correction is received by the rover.
- Is this setup correct or not?
- Do I have to connect the radio of the Base with a USB-mini and the OGT-cable?
- Any hints about the setup?
Looking forward to any hints and thank you very much in advance.