RS2 Ntrip -> Topcon Machine control dozer, intermittent fix

Hey there,

I see that the latest issue mentioned here deals with a different third-party device. Even if the symptoms may look similar, this issue might have a different origin. That’s why it requires different troubleshooting processes. If you have experienced any issues with your devices, please create a separate thread to avoid confusion.

I’d like to outline that Reach RS2 and Reach M2 don’t use RTKLib for processing RTCM3 data. The process of working with the data is diverse.

The latest firmware update 26.1, mostly contains the fixes for rare issues detected with the 26 firmware on some Reach devices. You can update your Reach to the latest release to check if it brings any changes. However, as Tatiana previously mentioned, it’s highly possible that some settings need to be configured on the Topcon device to make it work smoothly.

7 Likes

Not that this is a fix, but maybe just clues to help with the problem? Sounds like the software on the machine could be the problem like it is for a data collector?

I think it’s just a combination of both sides but for the machine control in particular it’s the 3DMC software. Magnet is for survey and data management.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.