RS2, It does not turn off

Hello everyone

When I try to turn off the RS2 it makes as if it turned off but after a few seconds it turns on again, I have 3 RS2 devices and only one is the one that does that.

https://streamable.com/k2fpyo

Thank You

Hi Edgar,

Please share the Full System Report from your Reach RS2 with me in a private message. It can help us understand what’s going on.

George

I have already sended it

Thanks

Hi Edgar,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you! We’re still investigating this case. May I ask you to re-upload your video from the initial post? It seems it’s unavailable now.

Thanks

Thanks a lot!

Hi Edgar,

Could you clarify what happens if you try to turn the unit off using the ReachView app? It can be done in the Settings tab.

Hi Svetlana

It is the same, the unit tur on again.

thanks

Hi Edgar,

Thanks! We’re continuing the investigation. I’ll write you back once we find something.

Hi Edgar,

We’ve found out the root of this issue. Currently, we’re working on the fix. I’ll let you know once there is any news.

1 Like

Hi Edgar,

We’ve just released a new firmware 26 Beta 1 that should fix the issue you’ve faced. Beta versions are mostly used for testing. However, we’d be glad if you could test it and check if it helps you out.

Hi Svetlana

I already sold the equipment to a client, in about a month I have a meeting with them and I review the update.

Thank you.
Edgar

Hi Edgar,

Sure. Please keep me posted.

Svetlana

Hi, yesterday I update the reciver with the client and it works perfectly.

Thank you
Edgar

1 Like

Hi Edgar,

Thank you for keeping us updated! It’s good to know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.