RS2+ for GCPs Using PPK not performing

Hi,

I am trying to measure a small number of points using an RS2+ in PPK with base data from HEXAGON (UK). As I recall the base is about 10km from my location.

I have captured 2 points over a 15 min period with 5 mins at each point.

I have been able to capture RINEX logs and process but I don’t resolve a FIX on any points in Studio.

Any pointers and advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Before creating a new thread, please refer to Quickstart guides for Reach RS2/RS2+, Reach RS/RS+, and Reach Modules.

In case you are creating a thread about an issue, it is necessary to provide following information to get help:

1. Firmware image and ReachView version.
  2. Simple system report.
  3. Detailed issue description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
  4. Your step by step actions.
  5. Picture of the setup and connection scheme.

Set your Glonass fix method to “Fix and Hold” instead of “On”

Will give this a go!

Thanks

Struggling to find where Fix and Hold is hidding in the menu……

Found it in EMLID Studio…… a small improvement not enough though…

Can you post your raw-data for a repro?

Data in ZIP file available here (4 weeks from today on wetransfer): https://we.tl/t-0yDQzZ2d6K

There are 2 sets of base data (Virtual Rinex and Local Station).

Thanks

Hi there,

The FIX solution was achieved by applying another settings in Emlid Studio and increasing observation time on each point.

We’re still continuing our conversation with Andrew via email. In case someone faces the same issue, don’t hesitate to create a new thread or write us to support@emlid.com.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.