RS2 discharges quickly on cold

Hi Matthew,

I have summed up all the info we have for now on the issue and want to share it with you to clarify some points.

Reach RS2 battery status displaying issue

We have an issue with the wrong battery charge measurement on Reach RS2 device. The issue doesn’t affect the battery performance, however, it results in the wrong LED indication and charge status displaying in the app that indeed may be confusing. Still, you can check the voltage level instead of the battery percentage to make sure the device has enough charge to operate.

I understand that it may be frustrating to work with the device that doesn’t provide the correct battery status. However, the issue requires a thorough recalibration of the percentage measurement system on which we’re working know. Unfortunately, this can’t be done as fast as we’d like to.

Reach RS2 can’t be turned on when it indicates full drainage even if it’s charged

The issue indeed occurs. The good news is that this issue is already fixed and we’ll release the fix in one of the following dev updates. I’ll inform you once it’s pushed.

3 Likes