RS2 bluetooth connection loss on Samsung TabActive

@andrew.belov - caveat, my comment below may be of no practical use!

However… if it is of any use, I have an Activetab3 here running Carlson Layout and using the July 1 firmware. I have avoided any updates since learning about this issue from Noel.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, without requiring upgrades or reflashing (avoiding ricks: this is an operational tablet and critical to a part of our business).

Looking forward to further updates on this challenge.

Regards, Al

Hi Al,

Actually, your comment is useful! I can warn you once again not to update your tablet to the latest Android until we’re sure the Bluetooth is working smoothly :slight_smile: Our Samsung A3 tablet should be enough for the tests.

Thanks for your readiness to help!

Hi @noel @Rondal @alistair @apg @jahn,

I hope you’re all doing well!

Today we’ve released the update of the Reach firmware with improved Bluetooth stability, 28.2.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

1 Like

Bluetooth seems to be working now on Samsung Tab Activ3…Field Genius, SWMAPS…

6 Likes

Sounds good!

Hi Noel, Im interested in how you are going with the active 3 and microgenius. I went down the route of Panasonic toughpad running Carlson. I find it clunky and not very intuitive. Can you do localizations and simple setout and pickups using codes.
Feel free to email me at office@northcoastsurveys.com.au
Cheers a
Peter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.