RS2 Base - Trimble and Topcon rover compatibility and MT 1007/1008

hi Harry, I don’t know the procedures you suggest, I’m trying to see online but I have some problems with the translations :-).
I don’t understand if the base-rover connection, that you say, can take place directly through the GSM / GPRS cards directly between the two GNSS?
Without connecting to the telephone provider?
It would be fantastic, but too difficult for me, :slight_smile:
My problem is the lack of the NRTK (SmartNet) correction in the places where the telephone signal does not arrive :frowning:
Thank you for your answer, I continue to follow you and I try to study to better understand “SNIP”. Thank you
Ps, sorry for my english, I hope you understand.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey there,

Let me give some good news here! New Reach Firmware 26 Beta 1 version now allows you to output the following older RTCM3 messages from your Reach receivers so that you can easily integrate them into your setup:

More details on various fixes and improvements of the latest dev version 26 Beta 1 can be found in this community forum thread. Please create a new thread to share your experience of working with it!

Meanwhile, I’d point out that this is a Beta release. The main purpose of such releases is to provide early access to the new features. We don’t recommend working with it while doing some important surveying jobs.

5 Likes