rs2 base position

Hello,
i am a new emlid user.
I am using rs2 as a base module for PPK drone mapping.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-11 at 9.56.22 PM
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-11 at 9.56.22 PM
540×1123 30.3 KB
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-11 at 9.56.21 PM
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-11 at 9.56.21 PM
540×1123 49 KB

Attached two images…
1.What is that base position and why we are not getting any coordinate there.
2.while using the base module why the base is 0 and rover has some value

Hi Avinash,

The photos are not loaded properly. Please share them with us via any file exchanger, like WeTransfer or Google Drive.

Also, it’ll help us a lot to understand the issue you’re facing if you could elaborate on it. What workflow do you follow? What receivers do you use with Reach RS2? What PPK software do you use?

3 Likes

Your images didn’t come through to where I can see them, but I think I understand what you’re saying. Are you averaging a point on a single solution?

1 Like

yes, we are averaging on a single solution.

Attaching the image for your reference.
Thanks

Hi Avinash,

Currently, it looks like the unit doesn’t receive any base corrections. You need to configure the unit to receive the corrections through LoRa or any other comfortable way of transmitting corrections.

You can use this video to learn how to configure two units:

Please note that for the PPK survey, you won’t need to establish a real-time link between the units. You just need to record logs on both base and rover for further survey. You can find more info on the requirements in our PPK introduction doc.

2 Likes

What does your base mode page say? Did it acquire a coordinate? Odd that it wouldn’t show here…

1 Like

Thanks, Polina,
I have only one issue why there is no value in the base position, a value showing in position, and rover why the base is 0 as shown above.

Hi Avinash,

Sorry for the delayed answer.

From the screenshots, it seems that your Reach rover doesn’t obtain the corrections from the base unit. The rover doesn’t receive any information about the base. That’s why the status tab shows that the base sees 0 satellites, and the base position is not defined.

You need to configure the base to transmit the correction messages to the rover via LoRa or NTRIP, for example.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.