RS+ solution mostly FLOAT or SINGLE

Hi, I am also having similar issues. I am using Emlid Reach RS+, with a stationary base and mobile rover. While testing at outside my office’s parking lot, I had clear skies and was able to get the Fixed status. However, it took around 10 minutes to go from Float to Single.

During a field visit, the status of the rover was at a constant Float. Out of the points I collected, only three points had Fixed status. Every other point was Float or Single.

I had followed the steps on the Emlid youtube channel, and my issues seem similar to what OP had posted. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab SM-T350 if that matters.

Hi Thomas,

The issues with establishing a fixed solution can be initiated by several factors and they can be different for the RS+ (single-band) and RS2 (multi-band) receivers, so it’s better to troubleshoot the cases separately.

Do you have photos of the environment on the field? By any chance, have you recorded the observation data log so I could check it?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I was out on vacation recently, sorry for the delay.

I am trying to attach what I believe to be the log files, but unfortunately it looks like new users are unable to upload files to the discussion board.

Would it be possible to speak directly to a Emlid representative? I wish to go out and survey in a few days, and would love it we can work together to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Hi Thomas,

Oh, sure. You can send the logs to us via support@emlid.com.

Hmm, we don’t have field support. But you can contact our dealers in your region. Probably, they can give a hand with field tests.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.