RS+ blue light does not switch on

Good morning I have a RS + recently and I immediately found a problem on the creation of the hotspot. I use reach view version 2.18. In practice it happens that very often the blue light does not come on when it is switched on. The other two usually do. So I try several times to turn it off and on again until the blue light turns on and I can finally connect with reach view. So many times I haven’t been able to work because the blue light doesn’t turn on, and every time I have to detect points I can only hope that the blue light turns on. Sometimes I did the reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds but nothing changes. I would like to know how to solve the problem in order to be sure of connecting securely every time I turn it on. Thanks

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reporting. This looks similar to a software issue with some RS+ units we are currently looking into. I’ll send you a PM to get more info on this behavior.

Ok grazie resto in attesa di aggiornamenti per la soluzione

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.