I have two RPi4B with 4GB and 8GB RAM with navio2 and in both cases raspivid failed due to CSI bridge driver.
- Raspberry Pi4B 4GB and 8GB boards
- Navio2 board
- Auvidea HDMI to CSI-2 bridge B101 (38126 - I assume rev.1) based on Toshiba tc358743 chip
OS image installed: Linux navio2 4.19.127-emlid-v7l+ #2 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 24 20:03:44 MSK 2020 armv7l GNU/Linux
Error message: “The driver for the TC358743 HDMI to CSI-2 chip you are using is NOT supported.”
The questions I have:
- I see that /boot/overlays contains both tc358743-audio.dtbo and tc358743.dtbo. Did anyone at Emlid tested tc358743 driver provided in the build?
- Have any one managed to make B101 bridge work on RPI4?
- Despite all forums stating that driver is closed source code, I see that it is included in linux kernel.
Is it possible to rebuild navio2 rpi kernel based on latest kernel version 5.10.10 with all needed drivers?
- Is there anything proprietary drivers/code included in Emlid linux kernel which would prevent me from building it?