RINEX files not on even seconds

Hi @marcosplata, @jjb,

First of all, I’d like to point out that we thoroughly tested RINEX logs recorded on Reach RS2 receiver with OPUS and may confirm that it should work just fine. I duplicate here some requirements to RINEX files from Reach RS2 that I posted earlier in this thread:

• The RINEX log should be recorded in Static positioning mode and contain GPS observations only with 1 Hz update rate
  • It’s better to record raw data in RINEX 2.10 format as we used logs in this format for our tests and may confirm that it works
  • The log should be recorded during 2,5 hours at least. According to OPUS, it’s better to use raw data logged for 4 hours

I’ve converted the 2nd file (that was logged during 4 hours with 1 Hz rate) to RINEX 2.10 containing L1/L2 GPS observations in RTKConv and then submit the file to OPUS. OPUS was able to process the file and I got the results. I can share it with you in PM if you’d like.

As for the 1st file (2 hours, 5 Hz update rate), I wasn’t able to convert it to the RINEX file with 1 Hz observations in our RTKLib version. It seems there is an issue with it, and we’ll check how we can fix this.

May I ask you to make sure you uploaded the correct file? This one contains only 12 minutes of data which isn’t enough for PPP.

1 Like