Reports of some errors in firmware 2.22.5

Hello,
Below are some errors found in the latest firmware version 2.22.5 for RS2
1- After manually deleting files during logging, the files reappear. This in ALL receivers.

2- After collecting several points in a work in Surveying, the moment the receiver is turned off or restarted, the points of the works disappear. This error has occurred in 2 receivers so far. It is unacceptable for this to happen.

3- Not Booting.
When the Emlid RS2 is switched on, the startup LEDs do not stop, they remain on for a long time, they do not stop.
After restarting several times, the receiver releases access to the Emlid RS2.
In this case the error will occur again when turning off the receiver, when turning on again it will not stop the initialization of the leds, forcing it to switch off and on a few times.

It seems to me that firmwares are not tested before they are released.
With each update a new surprise, new errors appear.

1 Like

Hi @suporte,

Thanks for the report! We test all of our firmware updates prior to the release. Unfortunately, some issues might appear after the release on some configurations. However, we’re always open to the reports and willing to improve.

Let me comment on each issue you reported.

We’re trying to reproduce the issue.

May I ask you to elaborate on the issue? Have you experienced the issue on Reach RS2 only? Do I understand correctly that after the restart some points disappear from the project? Does the project exist after the restart?

Could you please specify if this happened only after the update to the v2.22.5? Have you previously experienced such issues on this Reach RS2?