Receiving Corrections in SINGLE mode

I saw the same problem in diferenten RS+ System, and they have FW 31.3.

In my humble opinion, I think 99% sure that it’s a firmware problem. You can do a reflash but the problem will most likely return after a few days. The best thing to do would be to go back to the previous version.

1 Like

Hi Julia,

Yes, I did try your suggestions. I apologize for not posting my results before.

After connecting my units to the Emlid caster successfully, I was able to connect my units over Lora.

I have been using the equipment since, and I can say that I haven´t encountered any other issues. I even went back to the site I was working on, the same place I first noticed the issue, and it worked flawlessly. FIXED all the way.

Just so you know, I just came back to my office from another location I surveyed. No problems whatsoever. I truly believe that something happened when I tried the caster.

I noticed on the Facebook page that some others have been experiencing the same thing.

I will let you all know if I find anything more.

Once again, thank you to all who are continuously here helping out fellow peers.

Yes indeed.

I believe that Firmware 31.3 affected some devices, like mine.

Luckily, I found a temporary solution, if not a permanent one haha.

Thank you for your input, Bernardo.

Hi there,

Sergio, thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear that everything is working fine now, both via LoRa and Emlid Caster!

A few days ago, I tested passing the corrections via LoRa on the 31 firmware. It worked fine. So it doesn’t seem to be a firmware issue. But if anyone else is experiencing this behavior, please start a new thread or email us at support@emlid.com. We’ll investigate what’s going on.

2 Likes

Hi

Finally, what was the solution you found?

Greetings!

Hi Bernardo, sorry for the late reply.

I don´t know what happened, to be honest.

After Julia´s suggestion to connect my units through the caster, the situation halted.

That seemed to resolve my issues. However, I installed the new firmware and I haven´t had any other problems with the units.

I marked my post as resolved because my problem stopped, haha.

Take care and thank you for your insight.

3 Likes