Reboot and Shutdown buttons in ReachView 3

They could implement Reboot and Shutdown buttons in ReachView 3

1 Like

Very important

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a ā€œresetā€ fix option or something to reset the GNSS engine. I havenā€™t done any verifying yet with a known position, but playing around in RV3 this is needed. Also an ā€œinverseā€ function from the last position stored or a realtime delta error from last point collected. Iā€™ve manually inversed using my HP calculator app, but itā€™s very cumbersome.

I just donā€™t trust any realtime fix unless I have some kind of verifying the point. I appreciate the real time delta errors of the position, but it would be nice to have another verification of the point.

Iā€™m comparing the RS2 to our Javad receivers. I know Emlid is new to the GNSS world, but they need to develope the confidence in their system. Iā€™ve taken our Javad receivers in places youā€™d never thought you would get a confident position, but they have various ways to verify a position. Itā€™s been proven and works by the Javad community. Iā€™m sure Emlid could do the same.

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing your requests with us! Weā€™ll definitely consider them.

We understand how handy it is to reboot and shut down the device from the app. Weā€™re thinking about transferring this functionality to the ReachView 3 app.

Also, weā€™ll research what additional ways of double-checking the accuracy we can give surveyors.

1 Like

Also, I wanted to add that you can make the receiver recalculate the solution now if you manually change any of the GNSS Settings (for example, temporarily set the SNR mask to a different value and press Apply).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.