ReachView v2.24.2 with ReachView 3 Beta support is out

Hello!

This issue will be addressed in the next release. Could you please elaborate on the setup where you need this behavior? This information will be of great help.

Works great… The logging button is a great add.

Hi Mr. @svetlana.nikolenko,

The version v2.24 not working list of mount point,

At first time logon the mount point show a list,

After if need change to another mount point you need know the name, the mount point not show more the list.

1 Like

Hi @m.rocha,

We’ve reproduced this issue. It should be addressed in one of the future releases. I’ll get back to you once there is a version with a fix for this behavior.

4 Likes

pls add a refresh or reload button next to the mount point name box, so that we can select Mount Point Name from the Server list.

7 Likes

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

Thanks for the feature request! I’ll pass it to the team.

4 Likes

Hi George,

We rely on the NMEA msgs coming through when there is no GPS fix to tell our computer and interconnected systems that there is no fix. If the msgs suddenly stopped when there is no fix you won’t know if the GPS has suddenly powered off, not talking via serial or has no fix …you just get no response. One of my engineers (Todd) is in contact with your support team about this issues with more details

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions! This feature is going to be released in one of the future dev releases. We hope for your feedback on this one :slight_smile:

Will it also apply to the M2?

1 Like

As of now, the plan was to change the behavior of all devices including Reach M2.

5 Likes

Hi @m.rocha,

We’ve fixed this issue in the latest stable release.

You can update your Reach to v2.24.2 by clicking the following note in the Status tab:

Alternatively, you can enter Reach’s IP to the browser address bar with a :5000 at the end and check for the updates there.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.