The team is working on some big stuff, so it’s been kind of quiet recently. I decided to push a new small dev update so that you don’t miss us so much.
After adding CSV export option, we decided to simplify integration with an amazing map making service - Drone Deploy. They accept GCPs as a simple CSV file and you can now get it directly from Reach without need for any additional modifications.
- DroneDeploy CSV as a new export format. Since the coordinates are WGS84, it follows this template. If you don’t use the service, you can still treat it simply like a minimalistic CSV.
GCP,Latitude,Longitude,Elevation (m) 1,59.9603304847,30.3340608619,62.789556 2,59.9603328002,30.3340604105,63.394946
- RCH-933 RTK settings: Broken “Elevation mask angle” slider, reported by @Andreas_Ortner. Thanks!
- RCH-931 Wrong project creation date on display
- RCH-898 Fix menu height in Firefox
- RCH-709 Fix bolt icon getting stuck after a fast plug/unplug
- RCH-956 Firefox displays scrollbar in point collector
Hope this helps some you using our receivers for GCP collection. Map making in one of the most exciting Reach applications for us