Reachview feature request

Dear Emlid/Reach Team,
Thank you for all the hard work you have put in to developing a great product.

Users have been requesting greater export options for some time now. Please allow Reachview to export to a simple text or ascii file format (comma delimited).

Also, Reachview won’t allow me to export to a local folder on the device. Only to a Bluetooth connected device, cloud file folder, email, etc. A basic export to a local file on the user device is critical. And please give the user the ability to choose what data and sequence to export.
Eg
P,N,E,H,code
P,E,N,Z, code

1 Like

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your feedback and requests!

In general, currently supported CSV files can be simply renamed into TXT. Both of them are comma-separated text formats, so there should be no issues with it.

However, I assume that you’re more interested in out of the box feature. As far as I know, some 3rd-party software requires the imported points to be in a TXT file with a specific data fields sequence like this:

Did I get it right that it’s why you need it? If so, I think that these requests can be merged into one. I’ll note and pass them to the team for consideration :slight_smile:

Generally, export options depend on the device model. Probably it can be changed in the phone/tablet settings. However, I think the easiest way to resolve it - just to install the File Manager app. Once you install it on your phone, you’ll be able to select it for export.

1 Like

Hey Julia,
Thanks for the very informative response

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.