Reachview 3 Force closes on Samsung S10

I can’t even open the app without it stalling and force closing on me. It worked fine last week and I don’t think I’ve updated anything since the last time it worked.

Is it common for people to have issues with less popular phones and the app? I have a very similar issue with another niche piece of software for groundwater data collection. I may just bug my boss into getting me a work iPad but until then I would like to use the app

1 Like

What version of Android are you running? I am seeing allot of issues with v12 across several different apps that require GPS functionality including drone mapping flight solutions.

I’m still on v11

1 Like

Hi @Cowboys703,

Do you have any important unsaved projects in ReachView 3? Maybe reinstallation may help.

1 Like

Fortunately everything was backed up but this is the second time I’ve had to do this. We really need a way to save a cloud profile with all of our projects and profiles

3 Likes

Hi,

You’re not the first one who requested this, so we’re already thinking about the best way to do that. Hope to find the solution soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.