Reachview 3 app (android) force closing as soon as I open it (Lenovo tablet)

Hello,

This morning I completed a drone mapping project and as soon I returned to the office I tried to offload the GCPs locations. The Reachview app is closing before I manage to enter the app.

It is very important to extract these locations because I cant’ redo the survey.

Thank you,
Giannis

Hi Giannis,

Let’s figure it out! First, we need to gather all of the information now so that we know what we’re dealing with.

What ReachView 3 version did you work with? Did you have a chance to log into your Emlid Account? This way, you can access your projects on another device just by logging into the account.

Also, please specify your tablet model and the Android version you work with.

Thank you for your reply!

My ReachView 3 app version is the 7.1
I have just created my Emlid account to contact you. I didn’t had it set up before.
My tablet is LenovoTB-8704X.
My android is 8.1.0.

Thank you!

Hi Giannis,

Thanks for the data! I’ll transfer this to devs so that we can search for the solution for you.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello!

Do you have any updates regarding my issue?

Thank you!

Hi Giannis,

We’re working on it! I’ll be coming back with the update soon.

Hi Giannis,

Now I have the update for you! We’ve found the cause of the issue that provoked such behavior. We’ve fixed it in the new ReachView 3 7.2 update. So please make sure your app is updated to the 7.2 version (you can check it in Google Play and update manually, if necessary).

Please share your feedback on it with me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.