We are releasing yet another update to our ReachView 2 beta, v2.1.3.
This is a minor update that contains various fixes mentioned by you or found by us.
- RCH-329 Disconnect not always working properly
- RCH-338 Make more informative disconnect notifications
- RCH-385 Implement NTRIP Server for base mode
- RCH-394 Display base on the map
- RCH-358 Base mode: add ability to average float
- RCH-383 Remember coordinate format after page refresh
- RCH-386 Fix a bug with map follow feature
Also, we’ve chaged the way satellites are sorted. They are now sorted by name rather than SNR. This will make them stop from jumping around so much.
As usual, you can update using our new in-built updater. You can find it by going to the gear tab and looking for a link that says check for updates.
By the way, those of you updating from v2.1.2 will be able to check out our new cool update progress bar.
We’ve also received numerous requests for an image with the newer app version, so here it is. If you’ve experienced any issues flashing our previous beta with Intel’s flashing tool, they should be solved with this one.
At the moment two issues seem to be bugging our users the most: app behavior in firefox and the missing time marks.
We are working on firefox support, it takes time, and in the meanwhile you have the option to use Chrome and Safari.
The missing time marks will be addressed fairly soon with new patched RTKLIB apps and new instructions. So, you might want to keep your raw logs with the time marks.
Thanks everyone for the active feedback!