Reach View or Other Surveying Software

I also have a update for Mobil topographer.
I quote this from a contact that is developing this tool

First of all thank you for your interest regarding Mobile Topographer, and you nice sayings.
Let me answer your questions an suggestions, one by one:

1. Import function: MT can import either .txt, .csv, or shape files (.shp, shx, dbf). .dwg, or .dxf files are not yet supported due to the variety of different versions and specifications existing. But it is our intentions to add .dxf import support, in a future version.
  2. Problems, importing points: can youplease send us a .csv file that you’ve tried and failed. I can have a look and tell you if something is wrong with it, or the right parameters and settings to import it.
  3. Showing existing points while measuring: This would be very helpfull, and it is already a selectable feature of the new oncoming major update of Mobile Topographer, which will be released during the next few months.
  4. “Measure from one point to another or measure anything on the go on the map”. It is already possible to measure the distance and the azimuth between to points in the list. You can see this values for each consecutive pair of points in the list of points. Again real time, on the go distance and bearing on the map, has been also added to the upcoming major update of Mobile Topographer, together with many tools like “offset” etc.
  5. “a function that only shows the map you are surveying on abd the choosen coordinat system” I really don;t understand what you are describing. Can you be more specific?
  6. Prompting you with the same file name would be very easy to implement, but I’m afraid that it would lead users to accidental overwrites. I’m not sure about that, and I’ll try to figure out a safe way of doing so.

User suggestions are extremely valuable for us, so feel free to contact us again with even more suggestions.
The upcoming version of Mobile Topographer is willing to become to one and only surveying tool in need for the field. You will be surprised with the evolution, of MT, which has become from a simple utility, to a complete software solution.