Reach view 3, after updating RS +, does not connect Bluetooth Fieldgenius tablet win 10

Reach view 3, after updating RS +, does not connect Bluetooth Fieldgenius tablet win 10

Hi Yohan,

Would you mind elaborating what version did you update your Reach RS+ to? Do I understand correctly that you can’t establish the Bluetooth connection at all?

Hi Yohan,

We will try to reproduce the issue. I will come back with any info on that as soon as we will be able to confirm such a behaviour.

Could you please tell me, on which step it happens? Were you able to connect to the Windows 10? It would be really great if you could share the screenshot of Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 with the list of connected devices.

Hi Yohan,

Thanks for your patience.

I’m afraid we were not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please elaborate on which step do you encounter the absence of Bluetooth connectivity? Were you able to connect your RS+ via Bluetooth in the Windows settings? Had you tried creating a new profile for the RS+ in the Fieldgenius app?

Could you please provide me with the screenshots of the Windows settings and Bluetooth menu in Filedgenius app? With these pictures it would be easier to tell what might have gone wrong.

Hello, right now I do not have the RS + unit with me, but I am sure that it is not a windows update problem, since I have 2 RS units, and both have reach view 2.22 and connect correctly with my tablet and my pc , and they work normally in the field with the fieldgenius.

Yohan,

I saw you contacted us via the support@emlid.com. Could you please check my answer on your email?

Hi Yohan,

I’m reaching out with the summary on the forum as the thread might be useful for other users.

We have conducted a remote session and the issue was resolved by making a new device profile in the FiledGenius app.