Reach & Survey Master - Third party application for advanced survey

Same here. Latest Survey Master and it can’t seem to see any of my Emlid bluetooth connections, either from RS2 or RS.

I installed the previous version back immediately after I updated it during Christmas and everything went back to normal

Update 2.5.0.191230 now tells me that it is not compatible with my Galaxy J4 +. What requirements should my cell phone have?

Not sure what requirements is needed. It has a NMEA option for recivers but current version seems to have stopped working with Reach units.
Its a great third party application, packed with the most wanted features.
Just hope they release a working version. Would gladly pay for it

5 Likes

can anyone share the last apk version that work properly with our RS devices?

1 Like
1 Like

New version out of Survey Master. As soon as I get to my office, I’ll test it out and report.

Edit:
Nope, it seems to connect but the data stream is not working. Pity.

Nuwa from Tersus is also not working with NMEA from none-Tersus device. I think it is time for our Emlid experts to start working on adding features to ReachView.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

Much has changed since the last post here! We now have ReachView 3 app. And we’re constantly adding new features there to make it suitable for advanced surveys.

It already supports different coordinate systems and geoids and Base shift. The survey tool was reworked to make points collection and stakeout easier.

And more features such as line support, COGO, Localization, and Feature codes are on their way!

3 Likes