The link above is missing a “.com”
In case you are creating a thread about an issue it is necessary to provide following information to get help:
- Firmware image and ReachView version.
“Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.”
- Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
I have a setup where I trigger a couple of cameras using an Arduino. I’d like to record the exact location of the camera setup for each picture I take.
I have an Arduino connected to the “Reach RS2 L1/L2/” via the “EXT” connector (RS232, 115k2) which currently simply sends all the data to the PC and it works nicely.
I’d like to know the delay: When I get a NMEA message how “old” is the location information at that moment?
- Your step by step actions.
- Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
Reach RS2 ----- RS232 to TTL voltage level converter ------ Arduino Mega ------ Laptop
- Specify the exact make and model of the hardware you are integrating.