Reach RS2 base with Reach RS+ rover

I will be able to use my reach RS2 (base) make it send correction messages to Reach RS + (rover)

but I can’t get fixed solution using radio Lora, with RS2 (base) and RS + (rover)

Sorry, but I am not sure I understand the question?

'm using a reach RS2 as a base and a Reach RS + as a rover, but I’m not getting a fixed solution with the radio Lora, I would like to know if the communication through the radio, being that the messages on the RS2, seems to be different from the messages in the configuration of the reach RS +.

'm using a reach RS2 as a base and a Reach RS + as a rover, but I’m not getting a fixed solution with the radio Lora, I would like to know if the communication through the radio, being that the messages on the RS2, seems to be different from the messages in the configuration of the reach RS +.

I wish someone with more experience could help me, I have 01 REACH RS2 and 01 REACH RS +, I can make them connect through radio lora

@britopimenta maybe this doc can help you :

First thanks for answering me, but I did all that configuration and didn’t solve it, in fact the 02 receivers even communicate but it takes a long time to fix, and the distance is at most 500 meters, then it just remains float., I would like to know if REACH RS2 sends messages to REACH RS + via radio lora. because I have 01 REACH RS2 (base) and 01 REACH RS + (rover) for example:
Base of RS2:
1006 (ARP station coordinate), 0.1 Hz
1074 (GPS MSM4), 1 Hz
1084 (GLONASS MSM4), 1 Hz

but in REACH RS + it is

002 (GPS L1 observations), 1 Hz
1006 (ARP station
1010 (observação GLONASS L1), 1 Hz

Em primeiro lugar, obrigado por me responder, mas fiz toda essa configuração e não a resolvi. De fato, os 02 receptores até se comunicam, mas leva muito tempo para consertar, e a distância é de no máximo 500 metros, então ela permanece flutuante. , Gostaria de saber se o REACH RS2 envia mensagens para o REACH RS + via rádio lora. porque eu tenho 01 REACH RS2 (base) e 01 REACH RS + (rover), por exemplo:
Base de RS2:
1006 (coordenada da estação ARP), 0,1 Hz
1074 (GPS MSM4), 1 Hz
1084 (GLONASS MSM4), 1 Hz

mas no REACH RS + é

002 (observações GPS L1), 1 Hz
1006 (estação ARP
1010 (observação GLONASS L1), 1 Hz

I work with georeferencing in the Amazon region (Brazil) I am testing the efficiency of the Reach emlid device here, I use 01 REACH RS (base) and 01 REACH RS + (rover). but I am having problems with RTK

What is your typical Age of Correction in the status screen?
If more than 1-2 seconds, you have a connection problem.

I’m going to test this correction deadline here and make a print for you to see, I’ll send you later,

I’m going to test this correction deadline here and make a print for you to see, I’ll send you later,

1 Like

Hi @britopimenta,

It’d be great if you could post Simple reports from all of your units, raw data logs, and photos of the hardware setup and environmental conditions. This information will help us check what could be the reason for no fix solution.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.