Reach RS+ RV3 access

I have the same problem with my equipment RS+, this not working ordinary with de version 26, in the rover i cant instaling this version.

Hi Jose,

Please elaborate on what issues you’ve faced. This way, it’ll be easier for us to understand how we can help you.

Hello, when I try to install the version on the rover I get an error, I already sent mail about that, and when I installed it on the base, it installed well but the application is very slow and disconnects from the base very frequently, practically that It goes to the base and the rover, with this new update I can’t use them for anything, it can’t work.

Hi Jose,

I’m afraid I can’t see a report about the installation error. Can you please specify at what stage the update fails? It’d be great to see the screenshots as well.

Regarding the slowing down of the ReachView 3 connection, this issue is already fixed and now we’re preparing the release that will resolve the difficulties.

In the meantime, if you set up the update rate to 1 Hz, it should temporarily resolve the issue with ReachView slow loading. For most applications, a position update once per second should be enough.

Hi José,

I just wanted to let you know that we’ve released the newer version of the firmware that should resolve the issue with slowing down of ReachView 3 connection. Please update your Reach to 26.1 Firmware to check whether it works for you.

Don’t hesitate to share the results with me here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.