Reach RS+ reflashing problem

My RS+ was super-fine machine until two days ago…
When I try to start RS +, all three lights start to flash, and after a few seconds, only the first red light (for power) remains permanently.
Other two diodes have no light at all, and this stage stay for a long time. RS+ is not operational at all.
I don’t remember the firmware version, but it is from October, or November 2019. When I try to reflashing with latest 2.22.3 release, software start fine, recognize and initialize the GPS, but flashing stay for 10 seconds with 0%, and then it stop with failure message.
Does I need to reflashing the device with previous firmware versions? Where to find them?
Can I do something with button?

HELP!
Regards

I forget to mention… I can see RS+ hotspot on the wifi networks list, but it can’t be connected.

I had the same problem with flashing on the Reach-Firmware-Flash -Tool 1.2.1 version and surprisingly it only went on the old version 1.0.0, not 1.0.2 only 1.0.0, win7 32bit system, original PISEN cable from the set.
Regards A.G.

where to find old versions? … tool an image files

Unzip the firmware image from a zip file to * img,
and here is the link to the old version
http://files.emlid.com/flash-tools/win/reach-firmware-flash-tool_1.0.0_setup.exe
Regards A.G.

Thank you… I will try

HI Zoran,

Would you mind sharing the flasher logs from your failed attempt so that we could take a closer look?

To access the logs, please, do the following:

• Press Win + R
  • The Run window should appear
  • Paste this string into the Run window: AppData\Local\Emlid\Reach Firmware Flash Tool\logs

It should open the folder with flasher logs. Please zip them and post here.

Also, could you please share the serial number of your device with me in PM? You can find it at the bottom of your Reach RS+.

I’m sorry, the RS+ is not in my hands… There will go some time before I send you log file.

1 Like

With the update from Zoran, we can conclude that the issue with the reflashing of the Reach RS+ has been resolved. The unit is successfully woking on the latest stable v2.22.3 firmware update.