Reach RS overwriting not collecting new data

Yesterday, I noticed how the solution file of the Reach RS I am using did not store new data since the 5th of September 2018. I noticed two distinct problems:
First of all, before the 5th of September it was storing the data as the 21st of September 2017, any data taken was constantly being overwritten under this date inside the Reach RS, but was still collecting a correct timestamp.
Secondly, since the 5th of September, the filename is also set as the 21st of September 2017, but now it is not overwriting the data like it used to. I can use the RS if it is overwriting data, I simply download the data before taking new measurements. However, since it seems that no data has been taken since, I hope to find a solution for this.

Has this problem come up to you before? How did you solve it? What other information do you need from me to solve this problem?

Hi @jnrobertson,

Can you answer the following questions, please?

• What ReachView version do you have?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Logging tab?
  • Can you make a short video with enabling and disabling Position toggle in Logging tab?
  • Please, share your “strange” position log files.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.