I recently purchased 4 Reach RS+ units and have gone through the guides and videos to set them up and make Base/Rover pairs (including updating everything). One pair works well and is going fine, with the other pair the unit I decided to set as the base is not picking up any satellites. In the initial setup I turned off Glonass and turned on Beidou (on all units, not just the issue one). I then also tried different combinations of Galileo, Glonass and Beidou hoping for something.
When trying to search the forums for this issue I came across some mention of an old issue where you had to turn all satellite types off to change satellites. I tried doing this and it didn’t help. I was unable to find anything else in the forums that seemed like it would help (likely my lack of experience with the forums and setup).
I have also left the unit out in clear sky on many occasions to see if it just needed time to pick them up initially (the other 3 units had no issues with this despite being inside at first startup).
I have tried doing this with both ReachView app on an android device and connecting through the IP address and running ReachView off the Reach RS+.
I would appreciate any help on this.
Here are screen shots of the RTK screen and status screen followed by the simple report:
Simple system report
app version: 2.14.0-r0 'wifi_status, interface: wlan0': - wifi_mode: ap - access_point: band: bg channel: 1 password: null ip: 192.168.42.1 is_added: true is_connected: true mac_address: 44:2C:05:FE:9C:17 security: wpa-psk ssid: Reach-base2:74:02 uuid: df5b03e1-f54a-454b-a7d2-404225657ecf base mode: base coordinates: accumulation: '9.9' antenna offset: east: '0' north: '0' up: '0' coordinates: - '0' - '0' - '0' format: llh mode: single-and-hold output: enabled: false format: rtcm3 path: lora type: lora rtcm3 messages: '1002': enabled: true frequency: '1' '1006': enabled: true frequency: '0.1' '1008': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1010': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1019': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1020': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1097': enabled: true frequency: '0.5' '1107': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1117': enabled: false frequency: '1' '1127': enabled: true frequency: '0.5' gps: enabled: false frequency: '1' qzss: enabled: false frequency: '1' bluetooth: discoverable: false enabled: false pin: '***' correction input: input2: enabled: false format: rtcm3 path: ttyMFD2:38400:8:n:1:off send position to base: 'off' type: serial input3: enabled: false format: rtcm3 path: :9028 type: tcpsvr logging: base: format: RTCM3 started: true version: null correction: format: RTCM3 started: true version: null interval: 24 overwrite: true raw: format: UBX started: true version: null solution: format: LLH started: true version: null lora: air rate: '18.23' frequency: 868000 output power: '20' position output: output1: enabled: false format: nmea path: bluetooth type: bluetooth output2: enabled: false format: llh path: :9001 type: tcpsvr output3: enabled: true format: llh path: :2014 type: tcpsvr output4: enabled: true format: llh path: :2015 type: tcpsvr rtk settings: elevation mask angle: '15' glonass ar mode: 'off' gps ar mode: fix-and-hold max horizontal acceleration: '1' max vertical acceleration: '1' positioning mode: kinematic positioning systems: compass: false galileo: true glonass: true gps: true qzs: true qzss: true sbas: true snr mask: '35' update rate: '1'