Reach RS internal LoRa radio compatibility

I have one Reach RS unit (rover) and one Reach module (base). I would like to send correction info from the Reach module (base) via radio to the Reach RS’s internal LoRa radio. However, I cannot seem to get conclusive information anywhere on which LoRa radios are compatible with the Reach RS’s internal radio.

Has anyone done/tested this? Can anyone confirm which radio worked with the internal radio of the Reach RS? If you could also quote range figures that would be great!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Edrean,

LoRa radios are available for Reach RS only, we have plans to bring them to Reach modules as well, but it is complicated as they require extra control peripherals.

1 Like

Hello, it is possible to know reach rs lora specs? I understand thus is not an open source project but maybe we could find a compatible lora radio for ours reach modules by ourselves. And regarding firmware integration, are reach rs and reach modules so different?. I thought they share the same processing hardware (intel)

This topic was automatically closed after 100 days. New replies are no longer allowed.