Reach RS connector type?

Can someone please tell me the name of the connector used under the reach RS?
I am looking for the male connector that fits in the RS-232 and DC-port under the Reach RS.

I know I can buy the connector with cable here, but I need just the connector asap. .

Best regards


Hi Magnus,

Unfortunately you can’t buy the connector yet. You can get the cable from us and cut it.