Reach on Phantom4

Time will tell.

Of course, they canā€™t leak info until the release date HAHA

Like you said, time will tellā€¦

If true, I think that it would be a good addition to the lineup so long as it doesnā€™t cost $10k that is. And Iā€™m pretty sure AirGon wonā€™t be thrilled.

Update, I asked the rep just now and presented the link and he said that he has heard of it but thinks it will only be available in China. And he had no idea when.

Great job Simon.
Which GPS antenna do yo use ?

The ant provided as standard with the Reach RTK the Tallysman TW421 with a 9.5cm diameter groundplane.
The RTK Phantom4 was such an obvious next step that is why I have invested time and some resources in making my solution work, but not gone down the mass production route as DJI have the integration advantage. Still without post processing and without some form of prediction onboard you still have the 5hz - 2m error at 10m/s problem. Easy enough to solve but also probably why the rtk gets used for position and possibly not for precision geotagging. If they allow the storage of the raw data onboardā€¦

This topic was automatically closed after 100 days. New replies are no longer allowed.