Reach Module, No stable Fix after firmware upgrade


I have just updated the Reach Module firmware from v2.18 to v2.22, after the update I can not get a stable fix solution. With the previous firmware it was not a problem, is it possible to downgrade?

I’m using Bluetooth output and Android mock location with NTRIP service from Swepos.

Regards Johan

Hi Johan,

What’s the current version you use? Is it v2.22.4?

I have tried both v.2.22.4 and v.2.23.6.

Hi Johan,

It seems we’re in touch over the email.

Please keep me posted regarding the tests we discussed.

I did mail you the test results/logs several days ago but did not get any feedback. I have downgraded firmware o v.2.18.1 and now I get a stable fix at the same locations as I tested with v.2.22.4.

Regards Johan

Hi Johan,

I’ll conclude on our email conversation here as well.

At the moment, it’s quite difficult to say certainly whether there is a bug in the software or the issue is caused by environmental conditions. We’ll conduct our own tests and get back with any updates.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.