Reach M2 not responding after update (only red-light)

Hello dear community,
(I translate with Google Translator - if the sentences are strange - sorry for that)

I have a problem with my M2 unit.
After the last update (unfortunately I don’t know which it was - it was the day before yesterday) my M2 unit no longer starts. Only the red light is on, the unit is not responding to anything and I cannot access the unit with my PC. (or I don’t know how to do that, it didn’t work via the IP address in Explorer)
I’ve read before that it could be a power problem - I’ve tried all kinds of cables, tried all kinds of power banks, laptops and cell phone chargers - always the same.

What can I do, how can I reset the unit? (I’ve already tried pressing the sunken button under the red light - no effects - if that’s even what that button is for?)

I really need your help - I need the unit and I’m reluctant to buy a new one just because an update has been installed…
Thanks in advance!

Try and reflash it with the Firmware utility

how can I do that? I really have no plan for that :wink:

Hi Ludwig,

I agree with Christian – it’s worth trying to reflash the device. Please follow the guide to accomplish it: Firmware reflashing | RTK Modules

If it doesn’t help, reach out to us at support@emlid.com with the unit’s Serial Number (here’s how you can find it) and the order date and number.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.