Reach M2 is bricked or got stuck ,No data reception in open area kept more then half an hour

I have updated my firmware from v2.22.5 to v2.23.7 but no data reception in open sky ,kept more then half hour in open area . I am uploading my full system report please check it.
I think my Reach M2 is bricked or Got stuck , please share any old firmware before V2.22.5
First I will flash that firmware then I will update to latest version
My status screen is blank no data reception

Chandrahas,

I’ve deleted the system report from your post as it might contain sensitive information. Let’s keep our discussion on one community forum thread to avoid doubling and confusion.

I’ve answered you in this community forum thread.

We’re currently looking into the system report and the flasher logs that you shared. To help us determine the issue further, please, share the results of the following test that I’ve described to you in PM:

• go outside with Reach M2 and GNSS antenna
  • make sure the antenna is positioned correctly according to this guide
  • check if on the Status tab there are visible satellites
  • record raw data log and position log for at least 10 minutes

If you have another GNSS antenna, please, run the same test with it as well. The logs will help us understand what happens with the unit. I’m afraid we don’t provide links to the previous firmware versions for the reflashing.

You can upload the data from your tests to any of the file exchangers like WeTranfer and share the link with me.

The discussion will be continued here: Reach M2 status screen is blank for long time in open sky - #7