Reach Base through Lefebure NTRIP Caster

I am trying to configure a reach unit as a base sending corrections to a second rover unit via NTRIP.

I am using Lefebure NTRIP Caster to enable this on a PC that will be remote to both reach units, but can’t get the base unit to connect.

Both reach units have a good internet connection and same address and port numbers. The rover connects to the caster instantly but the base keeps trying to connect and failing - in the caster software when it tires to connect the MountPoint shows as NonExistant even though the mount point set in Reach is correct.

This is what I see in Lefebure:

This is the base config:

and this is the rover config:

any suggestions where I’m going wrong?

buen dia colega, intento lo mismo, pero debes conectar una entrada de gps en la ventana SERVER directamente al pc, y luego si conecta tus dos reach a tu Nrip caster

Uhhmmm, not real sure on what you are suggesting @ricardore69.

Well, google translate came up with this:
good day colleague , try the same, but you must connect a GPS input in the SERVER window directly to the PC, and then connecting your two caster reach your NRIP

@ricardore69 you are right that if I connect one of the GPS via serial on the caster PC and set it up in the server window it works, however I need the Ntrip Server and the Ntrip caster to be remote to each other so the server needs to connect via the internet. If you look at this link: NTRIP Caster Setup | Lefebure I am trying to create the first setup.

I am still unable to get the Lefebure Caster working in this setup however I now have a work around using the SNIP caster (https://www.use-snip.com/)

Thanks anyway

Just a thought, but both unit have the same ip adress?

Hi!

The NTRIP server feature has never been implemented in RTKLIB(until the very very recent beta versions), but was listed in the config files. We removed it, but it got back to the menu somehow.

Sorry for the confusion.

It will be introduced as soon as it’s tested and functioning properly.

1 Like

Hi @Richard_H, how do you connect reach to NTRIP Caster?

Mr. ricardore69 was using RTK2go.com earlier today and I notice that
he connected with an emlid tool and pushed in a stream called “GEOMAX”
He then connect as a NTRIP Client (also using an emlid to) and tried to connect to “Geomax”
Did that a few dozen times and of course it always failed because NTRIP mountPts are case sensitive

See: How to read a MountPt string - SNIP Support

And my thanks for the positive statement about SNIP, and I hope it is working well for you.

Gracias por la ayuda, ya lo corregi y funciona a la perfeccion, espero probarlo en campo muy pronto

Ricardo:

Tengo dos promark 220 GNSS receivers. Usando el LEBURE NTRIP CASTER puedo configurar mi equipo de esta manera?:

• Llego al sitio donde hare mis mediciones (hay cobertura de celular).
  • Coloco y configuro una de las antenas como BASE y le asigno coordenadas posiblemente conocidas donde esto haciendo “estacion” (esta enviará via la red de celular datos al LEBURE NTRIP CASTER que esta activa en una computadora lejos en mi oficina conectada obviamente al internet enviando las correcciones.
  • Habilito la otra antena como ROVER la cual estara conectandose a la computadora con LEFEBURE NTRIP CASTER que esta en mi oficina recibiendo correcciones para obtener una medicion de coordenadas precisas.

funciona asi?

Buen dia colega

tu tienes alguna unidad gps de Reach? en que pais estas.
para enviar correcciones pòr internet debes utilizar un programa llamado RTK2GO.COM una unidad lo dejas en la terraza de la oficina y la otra en el campo con leferbure en tu movl. no lo he hecho con tus promark 220.

solo con los reach.