RD Amersfoort in Emlid Flow

Dear people, I am looking for the RD coordinates in the new Emlid Flow, cannot find them. RD coordinates are EPSG 28992 → Amersfoort / RD New - Netherlands - Holland - Dutch - EPSG:28992, do you know how where to find this one?

Hi Remco,
You can just type the EPSG code in the search bar. This should do it, I just tried with success.

1 Like

Hi Remco,

You can find the CS by the name Amersfoort or the EPSG code, as Florian suggested. Let me know if you need any further help with it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, however, I was referring to the online tool for planning the survey, RD is not in there

Hi Remco,

This coordinate system is in EPSG but not our new CS registry. That’s why you can create a project in Amersfoort / RD New only in Emlid Flow on a mobile device. But we’ll think about adding the CS to our registry in the future.

As a workaround, you can create projects in Amersfoort / RD New in Emlid Flow and then open them in Emlid Flow 360.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Remco,

I’m back with the good news – the Amersfoort / RD New is now added to our CS registry! If you’d like to share any feedback about it, please feel free to create a new thread.