RCIO does not update

Hi, I received a Navio2 board and struggled to get it to work. I have a quadcopter built with an X frame. I managed to run examples for Servo, Led, RCInput, GPS, and MPU upon connecting up everything - all working fine. I also managed to get the telemetry to work through the WIFI port and connect to the Ardupilot GUI on my Windows laptop. In the Ardupilot I cannot see the Remote controller channel outputs even though the RCInput example did correctly change the value when moving dials on the remote controller. Further, the motors are not turning on when trying to test them in the Ardupilot. These are some of my findings so far.

I presume the main problem is that I cannot update the RCIO firmware. After running the command: sudo emlidtool I get the following output:

Following the above, I ran the update command for the RCIO and got:

Please can you help with troubleshooting?

EDIT:
I managed to get the Remote controller to work with Ardupilot. The reason was that the S-Bus and PPM settings were not set correctly. However, I still cannot get the motors to work on Ardupilot and the RCIO does not update as per above. Thanks for all the help.

Hi Pawel,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you run sudo emlidtool ardupilot? It should suggest to update the RCIO.

Hi Olesia,

Yes, I did run the aforementioned command and this also did not work. Hope you can help further.

Pawel,

Can you share screenshots of what happens when you run this command? Is it the same error you’ve shared before?

Below I include screenshots. The error is similar but there are some outputs below included: