Raspbian image won't boot in RPi2, checksum doesn't match

Hello all!
I just bought a new Navio2 (I’m new to it) and attached it to a working RPi2 board (I’m not new to pi).

I downloaded emlid-raspbian-20170323.img from your site and wrote it to a new micro SD card - tried to boot but it blocked on the rainbow screen with the green ACT LED flashing 7 times (usually means kernel image not found).

I tried with another SD card, same thing. Tried booting another image in case it was related to power draw, that booted fine. I then generated an MD5 checksum and compared it to the checksum in the MD5 file on your site and it doesn’t match.

I re-downloaded emlid-raspbian-20170323.img again onto two computers located on different networks and I got the same consistent checksum (different to yours).

My checksum: 41d6923d9a50a811ef67e5a523616559
Yours: efd367aa19ebeb217647816f636cabb6

I generated my checksum using both the MD5 checksum in WinZip and the windows utility fciv.
Both are consistent.

I’m using Windows10 computers. I may be doing something stupid what that might be, I don’t know.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ivan.

Checksum issues aside, I noticed my first error - I had plugged Navio2 into a PI model B+, not v2.
I have a RPi3 I can swap it with and I’ll try again.

Thanks for noticing this obscure checksum thing. Will look into it tomorrow.

I’m sure you’ll be fine on RPi3.

@Ivan06

Just wanted to make sure everything’s fine on RPi3!

Thanks for your reply, I’m held up at the moment, I’ll let you know in a week or so.

Just checked - image boots fine on RPi3